Dear students and parents,
According to the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission, at a selector meeting chaired by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Askar Mamin, state schools with less than 300 students can switch to the traditional format of education starting from the second term. In this regard, Astana Garden School invites students from grades 9 to 11 to full-time education from the II Term.
Studies will take place in compliance with sanitary standards:
- regular disinfection of the building and its territory
- observance of the mask regime by teachers and students
- minimization of students' movement as a result of optimization of the educational process
- daily passage through the disinfection tunnel and thermal imager at the school entrance
- regular use of disinfectants
- provision of students and staff with branded masks
We are looking forward to seeing you in our school!